Lincoln County MO Habitat for Humanity has two separate assistance programs:
- Home Ownership – An applicant may be able to acquire a newly built home; and
- Home Improvement/A Brush With Kindness Exterior Home Repair – An applicant may be able to receive help for an exterior project on the house they own.
How To Qualify For A Habitat Home
Habitat families become active participants in building a better future for themselves and their communities. We strive to work with families whose circumstances most closely match the following conditions.
• The level of need for better housing or home improvement.
• A willingness to partner with Habitat.
• The ability to pay an affordable mortgage.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please call 636-528-4112 and leave a message and we will call you back within a few days. Or email us at email@example.com.
Application for Home Ownership Click Here To Apply
Application for Home Improvement (A Brush With Kindness) Click Here To Apply